EZ Projects and Grading using Filemaker Database
All instructors can benefit by reducing your paperwork, improving student performance and maximizing your instructional time with a custom electronic project grading database. Put information at your fingertips to track student progress. Help improve student grades by using a standard format for both projects and rubrics. This helps eliminate student guesswork on what are the project requirements and how will I be scored.
This session will show how the database was created, how it solves filing problems, standardizes grade comments and reports grades to students using automated email. The designer will discuss how the system is used to capture and distribute student project data; and more fairly grade students’ project work. This database puts the information you need at your fingertips and in the student's email In-Box.
- Creating rubrics that effectively communicate project expectations and can accurately assess student performance.
- Creating rubrics and student projects that operate on multiple platforms
- Migrating information from Microsoft Office into FileMaker using Excel and Comma Separated Value files.
- Importing student information into EZ Projects Grader.
- Distribute grade reports by email after filing a pdf copy in the student's electronic folder.
Learn how to organize your projects and grading using Filemaker.
Session Time and Location